The best concert ever

The best experience that I had was at the Frontera Festival, it was not just one concert, it was like going to multiple concerts at the same time!!! I was lucky because I went to that festival two years in a row: 2013 and 2014. This event took place in “Club Hipico'' I had to wait in line with my friends for hours under the sun but I can say it was worth it.  I was a little girl, I was fourteen or fifteen years old and at the time it felt like I was living the best experience of my life, I felt like a grown up, very independent jeje. Frontera was a latinoamerican music festival, that’s why I got to see and meet artists from many different countries and enjoy my favorite music artists like Anita Tijoux, Manuel Garcia, Movimiento original, Chico Trujillo, Dread Mar-I and Calle 13!!


For me, it was like being in Woodstock jaja there were a lot of people in tents, lying on blankets, relaxing while drinking, smoking and eating (obviously my friends and I just ate delicious stuff :3) and the best part of it all, we were dancing and singing at the top of our lungs our favorite songs from our favorite artists. At that moment, I really liked Dread Mar-I and Calle 13. Definitely, it was an experience that I will never forget 💖💝


Calle 13 en Frontera Festival




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

my partner Sami

a country you would like to visit: Cuba